More about the Tyneside Group Team - Meet Bob
Lockdown restriction may not be easing on the 21st of June, however, you can rely on Tyneside Group to pull through with another of our riveting Newsletters. What better way to mark the occasion than with another Q&A with a member of our team. We spoke to Bob to learn more about him and his role at Tyneside Group.
1. So Bob, tell us about how you came to work at Tyneside Group and what it is you do?
I was looking for a new challenge after being a miner for 13 years, then a probation officer for 11 years. I started to do what I enjoy – property maintenance. I spent 6 years doing hotel refurbs, then I noticed a job at Tyneside Lettings, I had my interview with Robbie and the rest is history.
2. What is the best thing about your job?
The best thing is working with a great team and every day I have different jobs and get to meet some great people.
3. What achievements are you particularly proud of?
Helping offenders to get their lives back and then meeting and having a good talk to the Lord Chief Justice.
4. How do you think your colleagues would describe you?
Quiet! But they are the most dangerous… and a dry sense of humour.
5. What is your favourite thing about being back to work after the last lockdown?
Being a team again and finding out what’s been going on with everyone.
6. Next time you travel, where will you go?
Sri Lanka or Mauritius – I’ve tried twice, so 3rd time lucky!
7. What five words come to mind when you think about Tyneside Group?
Very professional, Helpful, Driven, Fun.
If you want to learn more about our great team then make sure you have a scroll through our Newsfeed. Here you will find all of our latest news and developments.
Alternatively, check out our NEW Instagram account where we post regular updates on our developments and the construction industry.